CureZone   Log On   Join
Calcification of the Renal Pyramids in Ultrasound

tea.drinker Views: 1,499
Published: 10 y

Calcification of the Renal Pyramids in Ultrasound

Just got my ultrasound results. Calcification of the renal pyramids is shown. Radiologist suggests bilateral nephrocalcinosis.

My liver is coarse in echotexture and my gallbladder is thin walled.

I feel like my gallbladder, liver and kidneys are the last step to having my health back. I have had to work through many layers to get here, from leaky gut, IBS, multiple allergies, a completely congested lymphatic system, multiple skin conditions including psoriasis, vitamin d, b12, iron, potassium and many other deficiencies, my body is finally somehow functioning to a point where blood tests are returning normal but my organs are still not so good.

Any advice to being able to rid myself of this calcification would be greatly appreciated.

My symptoms currently include:

Pain under ribs after eating, turning yellow, rash on and off on face related to pain under ribs, lower back pain occasionally, turning yellow (on and off throughout the day). Long epsom baths make me feel so much better and return my colour back to normal if yellow.

Waiting for Thyroid tests to come back. Having all T's tested for a change.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)