CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ignore unhelpful posters on the Adrenal fatigue forum.

Views: 1,515
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,153,498

Re: Ignore unhelpful posters on the Adrenal fatigue forum.

Avoiding trolls on forums is unfortunately the nature of the internet these days. Although yes I have been guilty feeding the little twerp by responding to his wild acccusations, dangerous advice and general want to cause distress to others, I am definitely agreeing that standaing back and not even making acknowledgement is the way to go

Its like the screaming child in the supermarket - just ignore him and eventually he will realise no one cares and theres no point wingeing!

Its just a shame for new posters.

I agree SayWhatAgain - however I dont think its any of us that have any problem agreeing to that, have a chat with the resident troll and see if he will chill his little head out and start to be nice.

If we look back, the only time anger is shown, is normally provoked by him. Pretty much everyone of his posts on the AF forum has some form of 'dig' at another user. Maybe we start a vote to get rid of him? Even NAtway was nicer than him!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)