CureZone   Log On   Join
My story, please share yours -has anyone had these extreme symptoms?

candlelight9 Views: 2,356
Published: 10 y

My story, please share yours -has anyone had these extreme symptoms?

I thought I would share my story as I would like to know if anybody has suffered with my symptoms..

I have been so ill, so ill I thought you couldn't feel like this unless you were nearly dead and I honestly felt I wouldn't pull through....

I feel sure I have systemic candida but along with a lot of other people probably will never get a proper diagnosis. It all started last year in August a few months after a course of broad-spectrum Antibiotics -Metronidazole.

Abdominal pain, fevers, chills, shaking, white coating on tongue(more so at the back), spit test positive, weak muscles, brain fog, blocked sinuses, clicking ears, night sweats, low concentration levels, mood affected, blurry vision, skin rashes all over, constipation, diahrroea, periods very erratic, headaches, rancid taste in mouth, dry mouth, sores in mouth, thrush, insomnia, chest pain and palpitations, tingling, creeping sensation in scalp and pressure in my head- this was one of the more scary symptoms as it seemed to cause muscle twitches too and affected my whole body.

I seemed to be suffering from symptoms which affected every part of my body..You name it I was suffering from it. I wouldn't be surprised if it has got into my bloodstream. I lost 1 stone in 10 days and went to hospital 3 times with my symptoms, each time being sent home as nothing according to them was significantly wrong with me. Previous to all this I was a healthy, fit, happy 30 old woman, enjoying life to the full. I couldn't quite believe what was happening to me.

It took about 4 months for me to realise that eating carbs and sugars were causing my ill health. I would go very hot and feel awful about an hour after eating carbs and it seemed to all have built up to a point that my body just couldn't cope with what I was putting into my body even though my diet was very healthy. I found from October onwards eating pure Sugar in terms of chocolate, sweets would make me feel ill, literally straight away, going hot, pains at back of neck, sore throat, tingling in head, frequent urination. My brain actually shut down too, legs collapse, eyes wanting to close and all I wanted to do was go to sleep...SO.. in mid Dec I thought well there's nothing else to do but go completely carb/sugar free so I did up until recently (for about 8 weeks) and my symptoms thankfully seem to slowly subside, it was slow but something was getting better.

Symptoms I have now include going hot sometimes, sweating a bit more than usual, slight white covering on tongue. I have just started to reintroduce carbs in the form of lentils into my diet again as I felt I couldn't exist on meat, veg and salad any longer. My brain also needed fuel. I'm seeing how this goes. I have been taking anti-fungals too for about 2 months in the form of pure organic coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, Pau D'Arco herbal tea (2000mg) and oil of oregano (but these aren’t very strong) . Probiotic too. A very healthy Diet I find is very important.
Acupuncture I feel has helped me immensely too to get my body back in balance to fight this thing off.

Has anyone had my extreme symptoms above? Please share even though you think it may not be that relevant- it may help me.

I think adding the carbs is still too early for me, as a few symptoms returned. Iam now on Nystan suspension but I don't think it's helping much.

Thank you for reading and helping...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)