CureZone   Log On   Join
CURE for everyone with Leaky Gut Feces Body odor

BeastGun Views: 9,451
Published: 10 y

CURE for everyone with Leaky Gut Feces Body odor

I've been cured for months and I'm coming back here just to give people awareness because the disease stays on my mind

So I had TERRIBLE feces Body Odor back in June (even though I had perfect hygiene).
It was so bad I would stink up entire roads and rooms

Middle of June I started taking Chewable Acidophilus with Bifidus (BB-12 Tablets) and I've been fine ever since

I'd say it took a week or 2 to ENTIRELY disappear.
I've been 100000% cured now for about 8 months, I'm not lying

Proof is that I've drunk alcohol a few times since then and smelt perfectly fine (although having the disease has made me wary anytime I drink)

Anytime I leave the house I'm still paranoid just because of what I went through in the past (I think I always will be for the rest of my life)

Please read this and buy these tablets. I remember seeing post about them months ago on here and it saved my life.

I hope lots of people read this as I haven't been on this site since June and I'm only writing this to help your lives.

After having the most severe FBO possible I know how you all feel.

Take care

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)