CureZone   Log On   Join
Severe Constipation, Bloat, and Gas

beejowill9 Views: 10,571
Published: 10 y

Severe Constipation, Bloat, and Gas

Hi - I'm new here and was looking for some guidance from some of you Iodine veterans.

For the last couple of years I've had on and off fatigue, psoriasis, eczema, and anxiety. I dealt with all of them but then my sex drive disappeared and that was not going to fly.

I'm 34 yrs old, male, and extremely healthy. I work out 5 days a week doing high intensity interval training and eat a paleo diet (high protein/low carb). I noticed the more I pushed it in my workouts the less interested in sex and life I was. Someone recommended Iodine to me and i decided to give it a shot. All i can say is WOW. I felt like i was 19 again. Additionally my fatigue, psoriasis, and eczema were no longer problems.

All that said, the most I can seem to tolerate is 12.5mg iodoral a day for 2 consecutive days. After that my stomach hurts incredibly bad from constipation. I am typically very regular when it comes to stool (3x a day) but on Iodine i'm lucky to go at all while taking it. I have done the Salt Loading Protocol for 2 weeks previous to iodine as well as taken all of the recommended cofactors and still feel terrible when it comes to digestion. When my stool comes out it is soft and mushy but it just seems that my digestion has slowed down. I don't have a complete bowel movement while on iodine. In an effort to combat it I also have been taking magnesium.

Lastly, In the last month I have put on about 5 pounds. I can't tell if it is muscle from boosted testosterone or water weight from the salt water or just bloat from constipation but i'm really worried I might be screwing with my thyroid.

Between the weight gain and the extremely slow digestion I'm worried. Can someone provide some honest guidance here. While I'm loving what iodine has done for me in the bedroom and in my workouts, the trade off of having to sleep alone due to bad gas and stomach pains isn't really much of an improvement.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.046 sec, (1)