CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bartholins healing

choi4515 Views: 2,839
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,046,576

Re: Bartholins healing

Wow. Careful with some of the drawing salves though, they can be pretty harsh on sensitive areas. I've seen some scary pictures of people being pretty messed up from Black salve. Google it and you'll see.

I want to share what worked for me. I had been suffering for over 10 years with cysts. I had tried everything, even surgery and they kept coming back.

About a year ago I found a book called "the Bartholin Cyst Miracle Method" and it was the only thing in 10 years that actually made my cyst go away. I have been cyst free for over a year now.

My friend recently started having cysts and when she told me about it I gave her the book. It worked for her too. She told me to share this with other women so here I am. I don't remember where I got the book but I'm sure if you Google "Bartholin Cyst Miracle Method" it will come up.

Good Luck ladies!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)