CureZone   Log On   Join
Special Foot Odor! Help!

Views: 1,259
Published: 10 years ago

Special Foot Odor! Help!

I really need you help! Look at this! I have a special foot odor since I was 14. My feet sweat more than normal people's, and it has a very strange odor, most strangely,the odor is getting worse when I have my shoes on! The gas emits through my shoes! It is hard to describe the smell, so here I will try my best: it smells like something burnt, like a rubber, and the odor make whoever around me feel uncomfortable on their throat, when the smell comes out, it usually makes people cough, breath more deeply than they normally do. Now the smell spread about 5 meters far away at my office! I have tried a lot of things on my shoes and my feet, including: 1.salt 2.baking soda 3.vinegar 4.Potassium manganate 5.deodorant 6.ointment treatment for athlete's feet 7.Triple Antibiotic(works well for first day, less well second day, I am still trying on this) Is it the odor from my sweat or the bacteria on my feet? I have saw some people mentioned the same problem in this forum in past threads, who knows what it is and how to treat it? Thanks!! I feel so sad everyday!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.258 sec, (1)