CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CDH - Nasal, Teeth, Gums, Mouth, Throat & Lungs - Daily Maintenance

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
balboa Views: 4,202
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,139,478

Re: CDH - Nasal, Teeth, Gums, Mouth, Throat & Lungs - Daily Maintenance

I just want to say that the CDS approach is a very good one and I have been using it for a couple of years now. I have written about this before on Curezone. I use a neti pot filled with saline solution and a small amount of cds. I pour this mixture through my nasal passages, gargle it in my throat, and swish it around my teeth. I have not had a cold or flu develop in the time I have been doing this. Except once. I was recently on vacation and did not have access to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for making the CDS. I still used a neti pot with just the saline solution, but got a most horrible cold that went to my chest and lasted for over a week. So ... exception that proves the rule?

To determine that I have the right concentration of CDS in my neti pot solution, I use a swimming pool test strip. It happens that the right concentration is in the same range as a properly chlorinated swimming pool. It's not chlorine we're testing for, of course, but the test strips work for CLO2 as well. I don't use the test strip every time -- I have a pretty good sense of what concentration my equipment yields so I usually just mix by eye. If the CDS is too strong then the solution will burn my nasal passages, so if I feel burning I stop using it immediately and dilute.

I use a very easy method to create the CDS and I think I read about this method here a few years ago. You take an airtight plastic bottle with a large mouth and fill it most of the way with fresh water. Then float a bottle cap, or something that will float without tipping, on top of the water. Put some drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (I use 20) and an equal number of drops of 50% citric acid solution (HCL would work too). The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and acid are in the cap that is floating on top of the water and not mixing with the water. Screw the cap on the plastic bottle tightly and leave overnight. By morning the water in the bottle will be yellow with CLO2. This solution is not as concentrated as the one you can make by bubbling the gas through the water, but it's all I need for my neti pot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)