CureZone   Log On   Join
CleanseSmart and Irregular Periods...help

hawk9083 Views: 1,160
Published: 10 y

CleanseSmart and Irregular Periods...help

Hello,
I am currently on the CleanseSmart total body cleanse (2 pills in the morning, 2 in the evening). I started the cleanse earlier this month, about 8 days after my normal period had ended. Well, a couple days later (10-11 days after my period ended), I started another cycle. This is very VERY strange for me. I've never had spotting or irregular cycles. I've been on the NuvaRing for 6+ years and never had any problems. It's about 2 weeks later, and I'm STILL on the cleanse, and STILL having my period. Idk if this is worth mentioning, but I was also diagnosed with HPV in October and had a colposcopy in November just to check everything out. My doctor said "yup, just what we thought with no changes. Come back in March or April." That's another reason I reached out to this forum---I know if I call my doctor they'll want me to come in and spend my money with useless tests and then probably scold me for doing a cleanse. You know.

I'm thinking maybe my body was so unclean and full of junk that is is one of its ways to clean me out? I've had problems with candida in the past, so maybe this is a die-out? At first I thought I was pregnant, but there's no way---with me faithfully on the ring and the bleeding having continued this long. Has anyone else ever experienced this? Is this a fairly common reaction? This is my first total cleanse--I did a 14 day Colon Cleanse (don't remember the brand) a few years ago and while it made me run to the bathroom constantly, it never interacted with my period.

Help???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)