CureZone   Log On   Join
tooth abscess

selly1991 Views: 4,976
Published: 10 y

tooth abscess

Hi, I'm 22, and after 2 and a half years of terrible pains in my left side of the neck and a strange feeling, and no doctor ever found out what I have, the dentist found out that I have a tooth abscess and my widsom tooth is grown in my throat and I have the pain all the way in my head and eye and ear!
The dentist prescribed my Antibiotics , but I really don't want to take such harsh stuff on my body since I also started very clean eating since a while! I've already took enough Antibiotics in the past, and this infection is also doing damage! I'm afraid to take them, but I'm also afraid of oil pulling since I have quite a few fillings unfortunally and also what if my tooth comes out from the throat while oil pulling?! I'm kind of scared by it, even l'd love to try, I have the dentist appointment to take the tooth away in a week from now, and the dentist said it can't be swollen otherwise he can't do the operation!
I barley have money to do this operation, but I'm scerd if the other fillings will fall out too...
I'm drinking chaga since a while and it seems it kind of detoxes and I feel a huge pressure in my left side from head to throat!
What can I do? any other natural non harsh tips to take the swolleness away?!
please help!!
Thanks!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)