CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm in need of a cure already.

afewmoreEXP Views: 1,829
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,139,572

Re: I'm in need of a cure already.

Do you eat healthy? Do you exercise? You're saying you don't eat meat and dairy is hard to exclude, yet the odor still persists. Have you considered that dairy might be the problem?
You know there are alternatives to dairy? Soy milk, rice milk, coconut milk?

I can't answer why God hasn't stepped in, I can tell you not to rely on him/her for everything. Some things you just have to do yourself. This is one of them.

There seems to be no known cure for this in the form of a pill, so it all really comes down to diet and exercise. It's as simple as that.

I sympathize with you because I'm in the same situation. I go back to school from Winter break on the 15th and have been trying multiple methods for the past month to get myself back to normal.

Diet:
8+ cups of water/day (sometimes with pure lemon juice)
lemon/orange/ginger/dandelion herbal teas (always with lemon juice, sometimes add ginger and cinnamon spice)
Gluten free oatmeal (add ginger and cinnamon spice)
cream of rice
brown rice
granola clusters (containing: blueberries, amaranth, buckwheat, quinoa, millet, brown rice crisps, and flaxseeds)
flaxseeds, ground flaxseeds
lemon juice
spinach (cooked in boiled water no more than 45 seconds)
lettuce
cucumbers
carrots
fruit smoothies (containing: blueberries, strawberries, bananas, flaxseeds, ground flaxseeds, pure lemon juice, water, protein shake, original greek yogurt)
peanut butter (speculating its discontinuation due to timely headaches and throat knots)
salmon (discontinuing after new year)

Exercise (1 hour minimum/daily):
Stretch (30 minutes minimum)
200 push ups (with only index, middle, and thumb fingers)
200 sit ups
100 squats/lunges (75lb weight)
200 pull ups
300 crunches/reverse crunches
100 leg raises/knee raises
50 barbell curls (start with 75lb weight, move to 100lb)
200 dips/backdips
Stretch (15 minutes minimum)

Meditation/Positive reinforcement: Self explanatory.

Stay away from soy, "Soy Lecithin", dairy, gluten. Make sure you read all of the ingredients on the food labels before you buy them.

I want you to know that this is beatable. I've done it before. And I'm nearly sure I've beaten it again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (2)