CureZone   Log On   Join
Curezone Resistance Log - Update #1 - Codename: Año Nuevo

afewmoreEXP Views: 2,305
Published: 10 y

Curezone Resistance Log - Update #1 - Codename: Año Nuevo

Update #1 part 1 (Oct. 2012)

It's been 5 years since I was afflicted with, "The O-dore". Few have found a way to beat it, however, it was soon realized that no method is a 100% guarantee for everyone.

A year ago, I myself found a way to temporarily incapacitate it, but my arrogance and foolhardy actions led it right back too me. Nevertheless, I won't give up.

Through hypnosis, I will attempt to recall my actions which led to it's temporary defeat, and its unfortunate revival.

Update #1 part 2 (Nov 2012)

I successfully obtained the memories which aided in my short lived victory. I've since created a 3 layered contingency to ensure it's defeat.

Diet:
8+ cups of water/day (sometimes with pure lemon juice)
lemon/orange/ginger/dandelion herbal teas (always with lemon juice)
Gluten free oatmeal
cream of rice
brown rice
granola clusters (containing: blueberries, amaranth, buckwheat, quinoa, millet, brown rice crisps, and flaxseeds)
flaxseeds, ground flaxseeds
lemon juice
spinach (cooked in boiled water no more than 45 seconds)
lettuce
cucumbers
carrots
fruit smoothies (containing: blueberries, strawberries, bananas, flaxseeds, ground flaxseeds, pure lemon juice, water, protein shake, original greek yogurt)
peanut butter (speculating its discontinuation due to timely headaches and throat knots)
salmon (discontinuing after new year)

Exercise (1 hour minimum/daily):
Stretch (30 minutes minimum)
200 push ups (with only index, middle, and thumb fingers)
200 sit ups
100 squats/lunges (75lb weight)
200 pull ups
300 crunches/reverse crunches
100 leg raises/knee raises
50 barbell curls (start with 75lb weight, move to 100lb)
200 dips/backdips
Stretch (15 minutes minimum)

Meditation/Positive reinforcement: Self explanatory.

Update #1 part 3 (Dec 2012)

The semester's almost over, things seem to be going well... better than expected. The O-dore... it's much less persistent than before. I'm wearing it down, but it's not enough.

The others I've met in the Zone... I think they've given up. I hear the loss of will in the words. I can't blame them, especially the one's who have been fighting for 20 plus years. They are strong no doubt.

I've stumbled upon some potentially useful information. Someone with the alias "Tiredofthis" leaked information about the dark side of Soy Lecithin. Apparently it's in most common foods, even things you wouldn't expect... like tea. Why?

This reminds me of that substance, what was it called? Fluoride?

Tiredofthis, claims to have defeated The O-dore, by staying away from this by product. Suspect? Doubtful. I've contacted her and exchanged words. She seems trustworthy.
I will implement this into the contingency.

Update #1 part 4 (Jan 2013)

It's the new year. For 3 months I've survived solely on the bare necessities. Oats, grains, and raw fruits and vegetables.

My body is sore from the strenuous physical and mental training. Sweating is the only thing that keeps me sane now. I long for the day that I can see the sun again, to see my friends again.

None of the usual symptoms plague me. My tongue is no longer coated with the pungent white venom the O-dore produces. I am no longer exhausted or fatigued.

Though, I have not been caught in many stressful situations.

That is my final test. The O-dore is cowardly, and only shows itself in the midst of others. It knows it could never take me when we're alone.

The new semester starts in 15 days. I will be surrounded by many when the time comes. If it doesn't show, I know I've won. The moment of truth is at hand.

I will continue to recount my findings and experiences. Stay strong my fellow inZone'rs.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)