CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brain stimulation improves memory in Alzheimer's

lucybolton Views: 5,801
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,244,041

Re: Brain stimulation improves memory in Alzheimer's

Hi,
I have been doing research on brain stimulation because I had a series of 10 ECT (electro-convulsive therapy)back in August for Depression bordering on psychosis. ECT is a controlled siezure. It was the only thing that brought me out of the depression. I am falling very swiftly back in to the same place. The doctors say that ECT "resets" the brain.
I found this video that explains (speculates) what happens during a seizure. the doctor in this video says that it is the bodies way of shutting down to protect itself and allow for a brain detox. Go to Youtube and look for the lecture on the Gap Diet. It is over an hour long. At about 56 minutes she talks about the effects of seizures.

I also read on Klinghardt's site about electro current detoxes brain of metals:"Metals can also be mobilized by applying electric fields to the brain (Electro-Bloc) and by the use of targeted psychotherapy" (APN)

I have personally tried to get to the emotional core of my illness but I need to be jump started out of this Depression to even think about looking at it. I think. I think too much. The emotional core is "there is something wrong with me".

I have found two different devices that deliver electric current to the brain: the Fisher Wallace and the Alpha Stim. Neither company speaks of their devices being a form of deetox equipment. they say it stimulates the production of serotonin and more. I am sure I have plenty of serotonin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)