CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bartholin Cyst - Very deep under skin

Dmbmegancc Views: 11,016
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,972,378

Re: Bartholin Cyst - Very deep under skin

Hi,

I see this was a while ago..but, I am in your exact position you were in back then. Hope all is well for you now.
I am 24, tight budget, no insurance, can't afford to go to the Dr as of right now so I am trying to treat this cyst at home on my own. Mine is very deep as well and nor do I have a bath tub in my home. I tried a hot hot washcloth against mine and it seemed to only make it bigger.
I did some research and found that Cephalexin is an Antibiotic used to treat these kinds of infected cysts...and just so happens, I had some left over from my veterinarian, yes my veterinarian. After some further research, there is no difference between the veterinarian cephalexin and regular doctor prescribed cephalexin. So I started taking one 500 mg in the morning and one at night and it has gone down considerably and I have almost no pain at all. Unfortunately, I've ran out of the Antibiotic today and I am waiting for some Silica 30c to be shipped to me. I actually paid an "online doctor" $30 to answer my questions about what I should do about this cyst, as I've never had one and it really freaks me out that something is growing down there. She told me to get Silica 30c (which I could only find online, I guess it's available in heath stores as well). She told me to take one 30c pill a day without touching it with my hands. To pour one pill in the cap of the bottle and take it from the cap, let it desolve. I haven't gotten the Silica yet, but i've read on several different websites about women taking 3x the regular dosage. The doctor I consulted told me to only take the regular dosage of 1 pill a day, but I think i'm going to double up.
This is my experience so far, I hope yours cleared up and please any advice would be great.
Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)