CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Photodynamic Therapy - not the solution

Scarecrow Views: 3,452
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,126,265

Re: Photodynamic Therapy - not the solution

I'm sorry to bring the bad news, but unfortunately the photodynamic therapy doesn't work. Neither for exfoliative cheilitis, nor fordyce spots.

After first two weeks it all looked promising. Definetely the amount of fordyce spots and their visibility has decreased but not significally. The lips are still peeling, are still dry.

It may reduced or even made the inflamation gone. By the inflamation I mean a really red skin in the areas of the peeling + the burning sensation.

To me honestly the peeling alone wouldn't be that problem cause I always had dried lips. It's just that the fordyce spots have caused me a great Depression and alienation from the society. They may become a little bit less visible, as I already wrote but they are still there and propably more will come back - as they used to.

At the moment I have started applying Daivonex / Dovonex on my lips. It's been only the second day now. I will let you know if it changed anything. The peeling really is a great problem, a great deal... but fordyce spots are just seriously ugly, at least in my condition. I haven't given up hope yet. I am just curious if #92305 really got rid of them and the EC as well with the use of Dovonex / Daivonex.

I'm not considering using Batrafen at the moment cause I already was tested for fungal infection and the results were negative.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)