CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE Try BORIC ACID for the BV Nightmare it WORKS! I shared how to make them on this thread.

bvcure Views: 99,492
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,133,211

Re: PLEASE Try BORIC ACID for the BV Nightmare it WORKS! I shared how to make them on this thread.

IT IS WORKING!!!! THIS DR HAS A PLAN THAT WORKS. THE MISSING LINK TO CURING BV !! I was really getting worried I would live with this forever and it is a miserable thing to live with!! Finally, I have found a Dr. who knows how to treat BV. I saw 4 before who just prescribed the normal regimens . Antibiotics worked for a short time but it returned. The itch, the pain got horrible. The physician I saw, Dr. Stuart Fowler in Scottsdale, AZ is an expert on BV. He did a test that actually quantified how much good bacteria I had and what bad stuff was growing.

He put me on a regimen that had a two pronged approach- First, he prescribed meds to suppress the bad bacteria. Interestingly, low doses worked better than the high doses I took in the past. This kills the bad bacteria and allows the good stuff to grow. Here is the missing piece as to how to cure BV. I read this nowhere in the medical literature and on no on lie forum. But this is what made the difference because I tried just the Antibiotics with no success. He gave me an RX medicine he had a pharmacist make that was designed to get the vaginal mucosa healthy. This is the key apparently to treating this successfully!! The mucosa has to be healthy to allow the lactobacilli to grow back.

I recently followed up by sending in a sample via fedex and am very happy to report that my lactobacilli returned!! More importantly, I am feeling improvement!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)