CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS for genital warts!

TheComedian Views: 11,935
Published: 11 years ago

MMS for genital warts!

I tried to make a page detailing this method over at How-To.com but because I had a link to a seller of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement they rejected it as spam and banned me. Oh well, a shame because I believe the method I have discovered will help many.

What I did in a nutshell was used activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (sodium chlorite activated with citric acid 50%) topically to burn off a number of genital warts as well as kill the underlying virus (I believe, as there has been NO reoccurence). Once the wart has scabbed and the scab inevitably comes off, given the area the scab will come off, applying the activated solution again to the raw exposed skin I am assuming takes the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement directly to the virus and kills it.

My method was this:
1. activate the solution (15 drops SC, 15 drops citric acid , wait 5 min.)
2. apply neosporin carefully around the wart to protect that skin from the MMS (vaseline works as well)
3. carefully apply with a q-tip a large drop of the activated MMS directly to the wart and wait. After about 2-3 minutes an intense burning will start. When the burning becomes unbearable 3-4 min., wipe off the area with water.
4. wait a minute or so, then reapply repeating step 3. This, to me, gurantees the wart will be burnt off.
5. when finished I applied a little Neosporin w/pain reliever to numb the area.

After a day or so the wart(s) will become dark and a scab will form. When this scab rubs off, which will occur given the area and normal activity, apply some activated MMS directly to the raw skin. This will really burn but I believe gets the virus killing MMS right to the source. Only leave it for a minute or under then wipe. Another scab will form and when it goes you will have a small white scar where the wart(s) once were. Aplly vitamin E squeezed out of a pill directly to the scar for a week and the scar will completely go as well.

I used this method on about 6 warts and they are all gone with NO scarring. Any questions feel free to ask.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.072 sec, (1)