CureZone   Log On   Join
How to management short of breath?

Views: 3,285
Published: 11 years ago

How to management short of breath?

Hello friends. I have malabsorption and feel pain in my cheast because I have uncontrollable belching. Im loose weight. I worked as gymīs trainer.

The last week. I felt very bad wit panickk atackk, The glotis was closing many times and muy pulse of heart was increased.

I canīt breth normallly, because I have chronic sinusitis and rinitis, and canīt stop to erupt, some people think I have Tapeworm for my thin thickness.

I feel very bad because this monday I took clonazepam after 3 years withdrawal and I dont want to take again. Yesterday, I took again clonazepan. I was dizzy,.

I fell painy in my right side of my head, I didnt go to a doctor, I dont know itīs for malabsorption or crack in tooth.

So , can you give me any recommendations to management my anxiety and panickk attack and stop take clonazepan?

Can you give me a natural product or herbs to help my anxiety?

Thank you for your attention.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)