CureZone   Log On   Join
Vacinations contributed to my histamine intolerance/MCS...

twinkl Views: 5,235
Published: 11 y

Vacinations contributed to my histamine intolerance/MCS...

I posted previously about how I think the methylated supplements contributed to my food/med/supp sensitivites. However, I've recently remembered that just before I expereinced these symptoms I got 3 vaccinations before taking a trip to Brazil earlier this year.

It was within just days of getting these vacinnes that my symptoms began, head pressure, food reactions and difficulty breathing. I thought the breathing issue was due to the higher humidity in Brazil. I never suspected the vaccines until recently and instead thought it was the supps b/c I'd read they can cause sulfur issues.

So I went on a low sulfur diet for several months and symptoms improved (ironically, it was low histamine as well). Then after several ABX and supps for a UTI, everything exploded.

I've since read that vacinnes can cause a mast cell reaction, esp. if one has the A1298c MTHFR mutation which I have. So the methyl supps. may have contribited, but I do believe the vacinnes played a key role in my health issues I"m now dealing with.

As I mentioned, I NEVER had issues with heat or histamine foods prior to this. In fact, I have a sauna in my house and lived on a high histamine diet before (all the heatlhy foods plus wine and meat!).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)