CureZone   Log On   Join
Intrusive Alien Abduction at Night from Bedroom

Rudy101 Views: 6,135
Published: 11 y

Intrusive Alien Abduction at Night from Bedroom

Below is the story of my abduction described as accurately as I can remember it. The events are not in chronological order but they follow the order in which I was able to bring them back to my conscious mind.

Ever since I was a kid I have always been interested in reading science fiction. I was never interested in the abduction phenomenon because I thought, like most people, that it was crazy to believe for an advanced race with enough technology to do interstellar travel from so far away, possibly another star system, would upon reaching us start kidnapping human beings.

Then it happened to me. My story is pretty similar to many others alien abduction accounts I have read since my took place. Also, I would like to add that English is not my native language.

The morning after the abduction I woke up dehydrated, all sore and exhausted, feeling emotionally drained but with no memory of what had happened during the night. However, less than a month later I had my first flashback:

I woke up in the middle of the night but instead of being in my bedroom, I found myself inside a clear glass cylinder, totally submerged in some kind of warm fluid, thicker than water, thinner than oil. To my surprise, I was able to breathe this warm fluid without discomfort. I could also open my eyes without a problem. The solution was clear, of a greenish color and the container was softly lit. I remember, still fully submerged in this solution, that I slowly began to recall the abduction that had taken me away from my bedroom, minutes, maybe hours before. (impossible to tell). Then I made the connection with the place I was now in and real fear took hold of me. I remember desperately trying to get out of the container but I could not move a muscle except for my eyelids.

Finally, and all at once by sheer force of will, I was able to regain movement of my limbs. I jumped out of the glass container faster than a spring. Apparently, what I had been breathing while submerged was very different than air because I felt the urgent need to take a big breath of air as soon as I came out.

I was naked and dripping this fluid/solution that was sort of a slimy gel. The place was dark, steamy with a strange, unpleasant smell. To my horror, I saw a row of glass containers, some of them giving off a green-yellowish glow, almost bright in comparison with the poorly lit dark room I was in. In each one these clear glass cylinders there was either a man or a woman, lying nude under this dense glowing greenish solution. I panicked and, yelling and screaming at the top of my voice, I began to run towards a window of light I saw it at the end of a corridor. It was not easy to get to the light. This place was huge. The best way to describe it is like some sort of huge, dark, enclosed area, very steamy and humid. Screaming and running towards the white light, I passed many other containers, all identical to the one I have been in. My impression is that there were a few lit up, probably also with people inside, and the rest of them were empty.

Just a few steps before I reached the lighted area, still screaming at the top of my voice, two of these creatures came to me from the opposite direction. One of them touched me on the shoulder and I passed out immediately. I don't recall how tall they were, but I believe the one who touched me either on my shoulder or on my side was about my height. 5‘8“, but he could have been even taller.

For about a month, I kept having flashbacks of finding myself in this glass cylinder, breathing liquid fluid instead of air. And then, once I regained mobility, trying to run away from this place. After having this first flashback, I knew that something was not right, but I decided to try not to think about it.

However, only a month later, I experienced my second flashback.

I remembered waking up and finding myself this time lying on a table, flat on my back. I believe these beings had already been working on my head for a while and now they were doing some kind of a procedure on my right eye-- taking my whole eye ball out and then re-seating it back again into its socket and then inserting a long thin glass strip into one of my nostrils. As I was just regaining consciousness, my memories of them doing all these gruesome procedures on my head are pretty fuzzy. However, the recollections become much clearer when the creatures began to work near and on my genitals and rectum . I couldn't see what they were doing since I only could move my head with great difficulty sideways and not the rest of my body. Whatever they were doing, the procedure was extremely painful and lengthy and I was just begging them to stop. There were a total of three beings in the room. One was taller than the other two. The taller one was definitely in charge and the two shorter ones (greys) acted like robots, sometimes moving together across the room to work on a counter top straight across from where I was lying, and then coming back to my table to keep working on me. Meanwhile, the taller one, with his large round head, big orange round eyes and brownish skin, throughout the procedure, would try to console me by approaching his large face and big round eyes very close to mine and mentally telling me, in perfect Spanish, that it wouldn't take much longer, asking me to be patient, reassuring me that they were almost done. All these messages were placed directly into my brain. As far as I can remember, none of them ever uttered a single word or sound.

I believe that I ended up blacking out one more time before they were through with whatever there were doing to me.

A month after having this second flashback recollection, I was able to fully bring back to my mind the very frightening memories of the beginning of my abduction. Only then I became more certain that what I have gone through had probably not being just a dream. At one point during the night, I woke from sleep to find the room brightly lit with a greenish-bluish florescent glow. This room is very small and immediately I saw by the foot of the bed and surrounded by a greenish fog, three, maybe four small beings, gray in color, big almond-shaped eyes and short in stature. The smell in the room was awfully unpleasant and very strong like ammonia and it was definitely emanating from these little beings.

I believe that I was able to sit up in bed, but I don't recall being able to perform any other movement after that.

In spite of my amazement at what I was seeing, I knew I was not dreaming and that these beings standing next to my bed were real. I remember just repeating to myself over and over, maybe audible but probably just in my mind: “They are real, oh god they are real”.

I feel that the most frightening part of the whole abduction, even more than being examined and poked, was waking up and finding these short smelly creatures standing at the foot of my bed.

This flashback, the beginning of the abduction, was the last one to clearly come to my mind and it is still the one that scares me the most.

I don't remember if they prepared me for the trip, but I began to feel very disoriented. I felt a buzzing sensation, like an electric current going through my body. Previously I had felt the same electricity in the room and on my skin, but now it was all inside me as well. Then I remember floating upwards and incredibly being able to go out through the ceiling and roof of my house.

I have a very fuzzy memory of seeing, while ascending, some beautiful, colorful lights and not feeling scared anymore. Then my next recollection is being submerged in the warm fluid that I have already written about.

I also have some flashbacks of additional events during the abduction. I do not know if the events I will now refer to happened immediately after the physical examination. My impression is that they did.

Fuzzy memories:

1- I was shown a series of slides. I complained that they were coming too fast but I was told that the speed was right. Apparently, they were not mistaken because, when the slide show was over, I felt that I had gained a tremendous insight on many issues. I felt as if I had been in a dream my whole life and that just now I was waking up and gaining a clear understanding of the of the world around me. I do not recall the reason or reasons I felt so enlightened after seeing these slides. Above all considering that some of the images shown were just disasters taking place on earth, like volcanoes erupting, earthquakes and big mushrooms in the sky from nuclear explosions.

2- In the same room, I was also able to see my whole life projected into images, extremely fast. I had the feeling that everything inside my brain, past memories, sensations, experiences, was also being watched and recorded by some kind of a device linked to me through the chair I was sitting on.

3- I was taken into a small room to meet the hybrids. My memory here is very fuzzy . However, I remember being introduced to a kid who was related to me somehow, and apparently the product of the procedures done to me during my physical examination.
The boy looked sick, very pale and with thin blue veins all over his face and body. In spite of his sickly appearance and not looking entirely human, I felt immediately a strong connection to him, and I knew as soon as he looked into my eyes that we were closely related, like father and son. We talked for a while, myself doing most of the talking, probably also using telepathy but I not quite sure. When I was finally told that it was time to leave, we both cried with tears. The separation was very difficult.

4- I remember walking in a desert under a strong sun. I felt weird because I was naked. It was some kind of a test or experiment. I was either not understanding the instructions or not paying attention. I felt that they were disappointed with my performance.

Those are all the flashbacks/recollections I have. At the time of the abduction, I was sleeping by myself in our guestroom in order not to disturb my wife who needed to get up very early the next day. After my last recollection of what had happened in that bedroom (the beginning of the abduction) , every little noise during the night would startle me, but now I am starting to feel more relaxed.

Update:

I had another recollection a week ago that I would like to add now to my initial story.

After floating upwards and going out through the ceiling and roof of my house, I was taken inside a park, three blocks from my place. There, we had to wait on a hiking trail for transport. Since my abduction happened at night , the temperature had dropped considerable here up in then hills. I remember starting to shiver from the cold, having only a thin t-shirt and boxes on.

While waiting I did not feel scare just very cold. Then I saw some bright colorful lights moving up above us and I began to ascend toward them. I don’t know if any of these creatures used the same method to reach the craft since while going up I was just staring at the lights coming ever closer and closer and not paying attention to the ground or the whereabouts of my little companions. Then my next recollection is being submerged in this warm fluid I have already mentioned in my initial story.

Just an update: I had another recollection that I would like to add now to my initial story.

I was being taken from one section of the spacecraft to another section by two of these small beings who behaved, as always, in a total robotic, mechanical way. I believe that, at one point, we had to change the planned route to the other section of the ship after being instructed by a tall grey, coming to us from the opposite side, not to continue that way. I remember then being led through a huge, badly lit area, all made of a dark opaque metal, that looked red by means of artificial illumination. We also looked all reddish due to the same warm light. I remember looking up and seeing an animal like a big cow that was held up high in suspension. I also noticed as we walked along that there were also parts of animals placed on metallic shelves along the walls. They gave off a horrible smell because this red light caused that whole section of the ship to be pretty warm and apparently these creatures were not interested in preventing the animal parts from decomposing.

Final thoughts about my abduction:

I believe my alien abduction was a combination of at least three factors: living in an relatively isolated place surrounded by mountains, having gone to sleep alone that night and maybe certain traits on my personality, common to many abductees, that many very smart people are still trying to figure out and list them.

I never mentioned before that about 10 years ago, long before the alien abduction, I had a near death experience where I was sucked into a long black tunnel. While moving through it I could see at the end of this tunnel a wonderful light waiting for me. Unfortunately, I began to breathe again and I could not join it. I say unfortunately because I experienced while approaching the light a great feeling of peace and happiness. I wonder how many abductees have gone through this near death experience and if there
is a connection between the two.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (7)