CureZone   Log On   Join
Am i being visited?

ebizzlo Views: 4,220
Published: 11 y

Am i being visited?

Hi... so I checked out some articles on a post about abduction symptoms and it scares that I have quite a lot of them. I am going to list down all the symptoms I have read and have experienced myself and hope someone can give me their opinion on whether or not i am being visited or if these are cioncidences,
Thank you.

----------

here's the list of symptoms I have read and experienced myself

*Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.

*Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation (best way i can describe them is small punture marks, like a bite)

*Have a memory of flying through the air which could not be a dream, or many dreams involving flying. (Lucid dreams of floating, seeing my own body moitionless, walking away from my body)

*Have had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards.

*Have had several strange psychic experiences - such as knowing that something is going to happen before it happens. (more as a child.)

*Have awoken in the middle of the night startled. (Frequently i will wake suddenly and my whole body will shake uncontrolably as if i was frighten out of sleep)

*Have experienced self-esteem problem much of your life.

*Have an interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps compelled to read about it a lot.

*Have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night.

*Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source. (Only when i am home alone at night do i hear humming noises, at first i thought it was the house but i have moved and it still happens. it scares me to the point that i call my mother and talk to her all night to aviod sleep)

*Have had unusual nose bleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nose bleed. (I used to get nose bleeds all the time as a child, i would have nose bleeds in my sleep and sometimes did not wake up during only wake up in a pool of blood or stained mattress)

*Have had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems. (I get horrible sinus infections that clog my nasal canal yearly)

*Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear.

*Have an unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment. (I do not fear doctors but only go to the doctor for my anual examine. I aviod all types of vaccinations and rarely take over the counter meds)

*Have insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you.

*Have frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear. (I have never had a headache in the ear but all my headaches hurt behind my right eye, i always assumed it was migraines causing this)

*Have had paranormal or psychic experiences, including intuition. (Does deja vues count? Deja vue is a feeling i get every single day at some point)

*Have a difficult time trusting other people, especially authority figures. (Huge distrust in authority figures. And I really think our government and education system is completely messed up.I am also highly paranoid about the governments intensions as well as what goes on behind closed doors)

*Have had dreams of destruction or catastrophe. (I have frequent dreams about what i would describe as the end of the world as we know it. Cities on fires, building crumblings or sections of building missing, hiding from other people with a group, trying to lead a group of people to safety)

*Have tried to resolve these types of problems with little or no success. (no med seems to get rid of my migraines and after yrs as a teen of trying different meds i quit going to the doctor for that reason. have not talked to a doctor about my shaking after waking suddenly)

*Electronic malfunction: Certain electronic appliances, (computers, digital watches, etc.) seem to malfunction in your presence with no explanation. Street lights going out when you walk under them or radio and television being affected when you walk by. (street lights have always gone out when i walk or drive by them. I always thought it was strange but never thought anything else about it)

*Afraid of the closet (As i child i was so afraid of the closet i actually had my father remove the doors, my sister did as well)

*Sleep walking (i do not do it was much as i did as a child, but my parents had to debolt the front door because i would try to leave the house, as an adult i do go outside and for what reason i do not know)

*Have many of these traits but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)