CureZone   Log On   Join
Bartholin Cyst After having Baby, almost gone

Bee12 Views: 2,832
Published: 11 y

Bartholin Cyst After having Baby, almost gone

So right before I had my daughter my OB noticed a small Bartholin Cyst. I started sitz baths then but was not trying to drain it until after labor. Labor went well it didn't rupture and my Dr. Didn't deliver my daughter or he would have drained it then. So 9 mo. Later I have a large access. I has no pain, just very large. My dr. Scheduled for a lancing and catheter but I wanted to try a more natural approach. I read about the phoebe's method and thought ok. So I tried the tea tree, witch hazel, calamine, I would mix in a little epson salt and warm water on a cotton ball and sit with a heating pad between my legs. My Aunt also told me to get some Co -enzyme Vitamin Co-10, she swears by this for anything. I used it once for a UTI and it works quickly on anything in your body. So after several days of sitz baths, phoebe, and co enzyme I have seen a huge improvement. It hasn't burst or come to a head, but it almost feels like it is absorbing into me and the co enzyme is working on the inside. I will let you know if it ever comes to a head soon, I am hoping so but the sack inside has shrunk a great deal like from an egg to a walnut and its only been 3 days!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)