CureZone   Log On   Join
Sickness after breaking fast 2 weeks

Itimesplus Views: 1,291
Published: 11 y

Sickness after breaking fast 2 weeks

I did a fast in the following way, really in respective order.
I did a 1 day fast, and then a 2 day fast, followed by a 4 and a half day fast

After the total of 1 week of fasting, I was ready to go on fasting for the extended healing of a water fast. But it has been since the 2 day water fast, after breaking fast... I have been having so much internal pain. I broke fast with over eating, Nutella, cookies, whole bunch of garbage, I knew better but.... Now even after the 6 day fast, I am having heartburn or something.

It feels weird in my stomach, esophagus, basically from the upper abdominal to my chest I dont know if I have permanent damage and was wondering how to fix my internal trouble. Is it atleast safe to do another fast, I wanted to start my 30 day fast.

It is about 1am here and I am going to sleep to wake up 8-9 hours later to have that first day head start for my water fast. Need to know some options for this pain and safety.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)