CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Passing along a new idea that I am trying, for a beloved pet cat suffering from an oral growth.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Real WEIGHT LOSS
Regenerate your digestive system and organs. Speed up your metabolism...

wellness_woman Views: 3,809
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,112,135

Re: Passing along a new idea that I am trying, for a beloved pet cat suffering from an oral growth.

Thank you for your kind reply. It is often I think the deepest sign of love to let a loved one or pet go in a loving and supportive way, as difficult as that is. That is a great gift for them.
I can report my Pun is at least eating heartily, a bit of a miracle given her undefined tooth / gum issues which I know must be painful. I attribute this to a product from HAMPL, called mouth ulcer, a homeopathic remedy (link below). I am also feeding her high quality human protein with cat specific vitamin supplements rather than raw food (she won't touch it - I tried) or canned / dry food (she also avoids). If she does have cancer I understand kibble has carbs which feed cancer - protein is the way to go. Pun gobbles down cooked turkey and fish, however, and she is actually looking more robust than she has in a while. I'm thrilled.
http://www.holisticanimalmedicines.com/store/mouth_ulcer_relief_set_of_2.html

I've also been watching the water choices per the above. My new cat, who is very young and has no cancer symptoms, and Pun, are both fans of the homeopathic pills I put into the one water bowl that I listed above. Often that bowl of water is almost empty so I've taken to put out two. I still put out the miconazale water but I've ordered the fungal treatment from HAMPL, I'd like to go to a more natural treatment.
The plain water of course I still put out, but I've stopped with the Colloidal Silver as first of all, they never touched it, and second of all, I've read a bit and I understand that as an inert form, rather than an organic based mineral form, it perhaps is not the best. I'd be interested in others opinions on this. I have a kelp product I'm going to try to introduce over time to see if they like it for the minerals.
I've also kind of realized that the cats symptoms mimic my own. Not to gross anyone out but I think we all - me, my husband and my 5 cats - have roundworm, which is very contagious. We are all being treated by diatomaceous earth. Cats get 1 tsp and we get 1 Tablespoon - be careful it must be FOOD GRADE the other can make you very sick. I have seen in 5 days some incredible personal changes which are very positive - most importantly my very black eye circles going from black to light brown. I think at least 2 of the cats and I - not my husband - have ringworm (I'm being treated by medicine as well), and I think the 2 cats and I all have some immune system challenges which are manifesting in different ways. I'm treating my immune system issues very gently now as I'm focusing on the worms, just taking a little bit of Immunity Plus from Native Remedies. I am going to continue the diatomaceous earth for all of us probably forever. I know that this is somewhat controversial but it is working for us.
I guess we are more of an "eco-system" than I originally realized :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)