CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine success

Wintersong Views: 10,548
Published: 11 y

Iodine success

Hello all. I have been reading Curezone for years, but have had such an amazing experience with iodine, I had to sign up and let others know about it.

I have only been supplementing since 9/15 in an attempt to cure a chronic health condition, but along the way, I have noticed that my palpitations (which were severe, heart-sinking, pounding, frightening and frequent) have completely gone away.....AND (miraculously) my panic attacks/chronic anxiety are gone....and I mean GONE. I have been suffering chronic anxiety and panic attacks since the age of 15 (and I am 39 now), so this is a miracle in my life.

Thank you for all of the information and guidance. It is helping people and making a difference.

I am only up to 18.75 mg daily (12.5 of Iodoral and 6.25 of Lugols), and have been so impressed with the changes thus far.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.061 sec, (1)