CureZone   Log On   Join
EDTA chelating, Bentonite clay and fat looking shstuff in my Poop..HELP!

mary magdalene Views: 4,951
Published: 11 years ago

EDTA chelating, Bentonite clay and fat looking shstuff in my Poop..HELP!

I am currently chelating with EDTA for 3x above what is considered toxic Lead and also for Cadmium. I already have all my Amalgams out.

I have NWO syndrome (normal weight obese) as my body has held on to fat to protect my organs... in other words I don't look "fat" ... but my body has stored it.

When I had my Amalgams out back in June, I also had a crown replaced which has been hurting since then (3 months)- I have been taking some homeopathic meds, but a couple of days ago it got worse as an abscess appeared. So, I began applying Bentonite clay with essential oils and the improvement was amazing. So, last night I slept with a pack of bentoninte clay mixed with EOs (between gum & cheek) ... I forgot to take my prescribed dose of chlorella and other liver support ....
and this am my BM was covered in what looked like chicken fat. Gross. I know.
But I am worried!
I also have a headache and neck hurts (on left side)

Is this bc my liver was not supported or is it bc I slept for about 4 hrs with the Bentonite clay (and inevitably swallowed some of it?).... could it be a detox or should I be worried? (well... I am already worried, but hope it is a detox thing?)
Two days ago marked my first month of EDTA chelating (I am on it for 3 months then tested again to see how it went)...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.058 sec, (1)