CureZone   Log On   Join
Stretch marks!!!

tainted soul Views: 2,470
Published: 11 y

Stretch marks!!!

First off, I'm female and don't do body building. But I've gained a lot of weight over the course of only a few months, and now have stretch marks on my inner upper arms! It's unsightly and definitely unwanted. I don't feel confident to wear overly short sleeved or sleeveless tops/shirts because I don't want people to see my ugly stretch marks. It's embarrassing and my already non-existent self-esteem has taken a huge blow, and I feel ugly and nasty. It's summertime now which means swimming, something I'm dreading as my arms will be bare!

I have Bio Oil at home but forget to apply it twice daily, and by the time I think of it, it's already too late, as I have to get ready for work in the morning, or go to bed at night. Even if I remembered to apply it twice daily, it will take aaaages before it starts showing results. I know my marks won't disappear completely but I just want them to become lighter and less visible. I don't have much of a budget so buying all sorts of creams or lotions is out of the question. And the products available is limited too. Please can anyone advise me or give me tips that have worked for you?

I have stretch marks across my tummy too, even though I've never been pregnant before. But those don't bother me, as my clothes hide it, and they've gotten lighter over the months/years. It's just the ones on my upper arms that are bothering me now... Ugh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)