CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: message for gerbil

gerbil Views: 1,521
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,110,513

Re: message for gerbil

I will try to recreate from memory the censored points.

The reasons why the trapper gang are OCD about blaming Jews...

I think they started off with good intentions trying to find answers to why they were sick. Newport has Lyme disease and Trapster has bromide and mercury poisoning. All of their early posts are normal and inquisitive in trying to learn about their illnesses, questioning other people and generally contributing to the knowledge base on Curezone.

Slowly though you can see a very subtle degradation of their minds right about the time when their healing came to standstill. It looks like they both made a lot of progress initially but when their methods failed to bring them to a state of being cured that's just about the time when their focus turned to blaming the Jews for their ills.

I can only conclude that since they started off as normal, that the obsessions with blaming the Jews for their problems is a direct results of either their frustrations with not getting well, or it is a toxic side effect of the remedies they took. Perhaps large doses of Iodine can induce OCD psychosis? Or maybe Lyme disease can produce similar effects on the mind.

As far as their women followers, I made the point that usually in social groups women serve the purpose for keeping the collective moral compass at an even keel. In the Trapster forum, however, the women seemed to have just acted like groupies and not questioned their leaders about their Jew hatred and racism. A few of the women just joined right in on the hatefest which encouraged the groupthink substantially.

It saddens me that women would act like this and not stay true to their instinctual higher levels of fairness and morality.

Moreover, another point I have made in the past is that the Trapster forum is inherently hypocritical in that they constantly complain about censorship in the media, government and other groups in power, but at the slightest hint of polite disagreement in their own forum they have no qualms whatsoever with censoring people.

It is a shame because for the most part there is a lot of great information on their forum about health and social issues. The problem is that everything is wrapped in a smelly racist blanket which taints all of the good.

Your onbservation that they suffer from some kind of OCD was funny at first, but I think there is a lot of truth to it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)