CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trudeau penniless homeless desperately appeals for help

AustinM Views: 4,486
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,109,722

Re: Trudeau penniless homeless desperately appeals for help

Personally, I believe the 'cure' was definitely in the book, and unlike you I did find it in the book, its there for everyone to see and no other information or websites or products could give you more better and precise information:
1: get off pharmaceuticals 100%
2: the food you eat is important
3: your physical environment
4: you social environment (bad stress) this is actually #1
(this from memory as its been some time since I read the book)

The fact that the book does not sell any products or gimmicks herbal or otherwise as cures is what makes it great. The fact that he claims the law forbid him to mention any specific products was a hidden bonus in disguise.

If you and other disappointed people like you were looking for the magic pill then I can see how you all were so disappointed and missed the real and most basic solution to where to start to heal all diseases.

My book purchase included some free newletters and brief access to the website, and there was not much advice on his website that you couldnt get much more good info for free elsewhere on the web if you did some research. I feel sorry for you if you feel cheated all this time, and as the book might indicate - this negative feelings you have is bad for your health (stress)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)