CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Infrared Sauna Therapy for Cavitations

Views: 8,753
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,993,082

Re: Infrared Sauna Therapy for Cavitations

Here is how I found a hidden infection. I had been feeling ill for a very long time.
Anyhow, when we at our parents getaway beach place. I would take a sauna daily and pour a little eucalyptus oil into sauna . Well, the third day of my sauna experience I had a headache my entire skull hurt, suddenly I had a super bad tooth ache. My vision seemed blurred . Have you ever notice this sort of thing never happens during the day time, but in the middle of the night I used clove oil ASAP, to numb the tooth, My face swelled up OMG I thought I was going to die from the severe tooth pain. Then it hit me the heat from the sauna was set pretty high, and this is pretty intense heat I would keep ice pack over the brain area,because I worked in field where this guy was an brain expert and he would say it is very dangerous to overheat the brain. Anyhow, heat may brings hidden infection to the surface.

The next day I stupidly went to this oral surgeon and he goes okay lets first pull number sixteen and if that isn't it we will go to the next! I should of bolted, but I did not I was in pain . My regular dentist was so outraged about the dumb oral surgeon, he tested all my teeth and figured out it was number 15 so now 16 was pulled for NO reason. My dentist thinks" if all you have is hammer everything looks like a nail" is how some doctor think. The oral surgeon basically said, well you never know what is really going on with a tooth the nerve inside he has seen the composite to close to the nerve it kills the tooth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)