CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Transplant for Candida

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
BrianLovesLife Views: 4,797
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,056,152

Re: Fecal Transplant for Candida

Hi lloon,
My name's Brian, I suffered with Candida and Clostridia overgrowth for about five years, and for the most part I'm living a normal life, besides normal junk food eating. :) I've done thousands of hours of research online and with my local allopathic and traditional physicians. My perspective on this illness has changed drastically to say the least.

I disagree with the opinions of RONBN49 and dvjorge. While they're right in pointing out that it is our body's responsibility to fight and prevent infections within the body, they don't fully understand how important our bacterial ecology is to the outside of the body, where the infection lies. The gastrointestinal tract is in essence a tube running from the mouth to our anus. The tube itself is what separates our inner body (organs, chest cavity, etc) from the outside world (where food comes into our mouth and follows inside the tube). When that tube, known as our intestinal tract is damaged by pathogenic microorganisms in the gut such as Clostridia, and Candida, you'll develop disease throughout the entire body that our bodies simply can not contend with, no matter how healthy you are. Our only defense against these bad bugs is a healthy, established ecology of life giving microorganisms like lactobacillus, bifidus, etc.

When you have an infection in the gastrointestinal tract, in essence you have a deficiency of these life giving bacteria. That's why it becomes so difficult to prevent reinfection of Candida or whatever pathogenic microorganisms you may have. They key is proper TESTING (CDSA, organic acids test, etc), and PROPER TREATMENT. This is very difficult to find, especially when you have the allopathic community stating that drugs are not useful.

If you haven't yet tried Nystatin, I highly recommend you do so while following a strict diet to eliminate possible food allergens and foods that easily feed this fungus. Diet is everything. Probiotics aren't very effective because they're not trained for the conditions of the gut. Fecal-therapy or means of fecal encapsulation will revolutionize modern gastroenertology if the FDA allows it.

Read this article then go to Part II.
http://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/book/bk10sect1.html

Don't lose hope, Candida can be a blessing in disguise, accelerating healthy lifestyle changes in your life and appreciating the blessings in our life we seem to forget. Stay confident in your self, and persistent in treatment. It takes weeks to really start feeling better, and months to put the body back in balance. You didn't get this disease overnight, for many its been years, stay persistent and you'll go far.

God Bless.

If anyone on these boards have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)