CureZone   Log On   Join
Eight(8) Liver Cleanses

Janev Views: 4,179
Published: 11 y

Eight(8) Liver Cleanses

I have heart problems, some bad symptoms that started from the heart event on Sep 2011, strong chest pain. My biggest mistake was that at that moment I did not go in ER and for that reason I'm suffering now and I'm paying big price..
But what was done is done and now I cannot change anything.
I've changed my diet, I dont eat meat and other things, trying to exercise regularly, manage stress etc..
But what I want to share that starting from last year and finishing this one is that I did liver cleanses.
I was following recipe of Andreas Moritz to cleanse the liver. I did 8 times. Each Liver Cleanse was following with colon cleanse.
I'm still suffering with the symptoms but this series of Liver Cleanses gave me a hope that I will improve my health and prevent future heart event.
It was amazing experience. I expelled thousand of stones. I did not believe that it is possible Liver to accumulate so many stones.
And more important thing is the colon cleanse. Without that it was not possible each liver cleanse to be successful.
After each liver cleanse I had a feeling that I'm born again. I could breath very easy, my eyes were very clear, I was full with fresh energy.
Concerning the fact how import role play the liver in our health, my opinion is that this should be practiced by everyone.
And it is totally safety. There is no any risk stones to be stacked after expelling them from the liver and gal bladder. I had proved that by my example.
I would like to share this and to recommend for everyone, suffering from any disease and for healthy people to prevent any future disease.

Here is my blog: http://cleanse-liver.blogspot.ca/

I wish you all the best!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)