CureZone   Log On   Join
swallowed crown may be stuck

lizart Views: 4,036
Published: 11 y

swallowed crown may be stuck

Almost 4 weeks ago I swallowed a gold crown. After looking for it for a week I gave up. Tuesday I told my doctor and he suggested an xray - the xray found it by the cecum/appendix. His concern is that it could go into the appendix. I should receive a Colon Cleanse he is sending today (he is a holistic/functional medicine doctor). Tuesday night I took everything with fiber I could find including eating a bunch of muscadine grapes skin and pits and all. This I've done several times - they go through within 14 hours - but not hte crown. He said if it doesn't move I would need a colonoscopy so they could get it out. I have never had one. I don't know if I have any diverticular pockets - I didn't at age 40 and now I'm almost 64. I have a lot of problems with gas and bloating after eating - sort of always have but it's worse now. I am apparently gluten intolerant (not celiac) and I get reflux which causes me to feel like I'm smothering but have no problem if I avoid gluten. At any rate I'm wondering if anyone has had a crown take this long to pass. The processes I'm going through right now are disgusting and also with all the fiber I can't even go anywhere in mornings because naturally it would be a problem if I'm not home.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)