CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vitamin B deficiency B2, Riboflavin.

longterm Views: 6,139
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,102,927

Re: Vitamin B deficiency B2, Riboflavin.

I would like to share something I saw on the Dr. oz show I taped. It might be the most important thing. It was the first time he discussed biofilm. A biofilm sheet is caused in the intestines by candida or bacteria imbalance. This biofilm sheet prevents nutrients from getting through the intestines and toxins get stuck in the biofilm. One can eliminate the biofilm by dissolving it with BERBERINE (400 mg supplement). Berberine should be taken for 3 days in the afternoon along with L-Glutamine (1000 mg supplement) to heal gaps (leaky gut) in the intestines. Of course, do not forget to take prebiotics and probiotics (at least 50 billion). three days was listed for a 3-day weekend cleanse so I am not sure if you should take it longer than 3 days.

Since I am focusing on improving my immune system, I really need to focus on my intestines because that is where most of immune function starts. 80-90% of Serotonin is manufactured in the intestines, and problems with the intestines interfere with serotonin production. Magnesium (250 mg) before bed was suggested to stabilize the nervous system and mood. Since 400 mg of magnesium is often recommended before bed in general, I will probably take 400 mg.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)