CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Progression, Symptoms and Permanence of Candida -- Reasons

slowsmile Views: 7,470
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,102,003

Re: The Progression, Symptoms and Permanence of Candida -- Reasons

Hi PMds2....I take the essential pine oil of Scots Pine(Pinus Sylvestris). This pine oil is made from pine needle sap which is triple distilled and quite strong. I took a teaspoon of pine oil with a teaspoon of molasses(you can use sugar or raw honey instead) yesterday for maintenance(once or twice a week). It's all I can get here in the Philippines. I've been supplementing  pine oil for the last 7 months, road-testing it. I've found that it has wonderful cleansing effects on the intestines and  also acts to purify the blood. Turpentine also removes biofilms in the body very fast because it has solvent action -- for the same reasons that turpentine or kerosene easily strips paint. Turpentne also kills candida rapidly -- so initially, if  you have candida then you will almost certainly get a Herx reaction from using turpentine. If you initially take too much turpentine, then you might also get laxative effects. 

When you buy the turpentine or kerosene, make sure that the temperature range used for the distillate is between 150 °C -- 200 °C and if you can, try and get the Low Odour form. Start at about 8 drops and work your way up slowly, over a week or more, to a full teaspoon. If you are taking turpentine for a particular problem, then take one teaspoon of turpentine everyday(consecutively) for no more than 10 days, then take ten days off to give your liver and kidneys a rest. 

But, although I do my best, most people on this website seem to be incredibly scared of supplementing turpentine or pine oil.  

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)