CureZone   Log On   Join
epsom salts can have sulphite-identical side effects

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Views: 5,548
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,098,565

epsom salts can have sulphite-identical side effects

okay,my mistake but they seem capable of acting just like them---------------------- imho Epsom Salts can be harmful in the same way-in suseptable people they trigger asthma attacks,inflamation ,weight gain etc lots of those doing the moritz fush have actually gained weight -an identical reaction can be caused by sulphites ,doreen virtue put on 4 st when she took up what she thought was a healthy low fat diet-then she found out virtually everything she was consuming contained huge amounts of sulphites she cut out sulphites and lost all the weight-sulphites are well known to trigger athsma attacks which is why before you take Epsom Salts you should do an allergy test,so this doesnt happen

"I completed the miracle liver and gallbladder flush two days ago.

I have not slept for two nights due to having to constantly spit out bright white foam surrounded in mucous that smells a little of chemicals, and I mean constantly. If I do not spit then I can't breathe. My bronchial tubes have closed up after light exertion like walking upstairs as if I am an asthmatic.

I followed Mr Mortiz's directions to the letter except that the first tablespoon of Epsom Salts dissolved in 6ozs of water was taken fifteen mins later than suggested." http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R4090NVZWLNTL/ref=cm_cr_pr_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=15...

most people are not going to have athsma weight gain or fibromyalgia from sulphites but epsom salts can trigger at least the first two which suggests its pretty much the same they arnt used in food anyway due to their immense undisguisable revoltintingness--------but okay,make it " Epsom Salt can have sulphite-identical side effects " btw not bashing either cleansing or the late mr moritz just a suggestion as to the weight gain and or total lack of weight loss lots of cleansers are experiensing(inability of which is also a sulphite side effect).other forms of the flush do not appear to have this problem,so i dont know how you can so definitivly state that there is absolutely definately no link between epsom salts and weight issues-all detox regimes release toxins into the body,yet they dont have this problem.do you have an explaination? would you go so far as to state that people should not do an allergy test before taking them as there is absolutely no chance that epsom salts could cause a rare sulphites-like athsma attack?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)