CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to clear hpv?

shotsee Views: 9,007
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,047,056

Re: How to clear hpv?

Hi Zepp,

As "grist for your mill," are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? My experience and study have convinced me that IF you ingest enough for a long enough period of time, you will in fact kill off any and all foreign viruses in your body.

If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm

It may just solve some or all of your problem. You have only better health and well-being to gain by applying its recommendation. What have you got to lose?

These two quotes are instructive:

"There are more than ten thousand scientific papers that make it quite clear that there is not one body process (such as what goes on inside cells or tissues) and not one disease or syndrome (from the common cold to leprosy) that is not influenced - directly or indirectly - by vitamin C." -- Dr. Emanuel Cheraskin, M.D., Dr. Marshall Ringsdorf, D.M.D., and Dr. Emily Sisley, THE VITAMIN C CONNECTION.

“I have never seen a patient that Vitamin C would not benefit.” -- Dr. Frederick Klenner, M.D.

I wish you BEST success, Zepp, in your search for a solution to your health issue!

Sincerely,

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.129 sec, (1)