CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Help! Extremely Toxic and Need Cleansing Ideas.

nicolep1016 Views: 6,096
Published: 11 y

Please Help! Extremely Toxic and Need Cleansing Ideas.

I have been extremely unwell for about 3 years and I am at the point where I can't eat anything at all without having an allergic reaction. I am extremely toxic and desperately need to start cleansing. I am at the point where I have given up hope because I don't know where else to turn. I can't take supplements or eat or ingest anything at all that is processed in any way. I am severely allergic to gluten and diary and have horrible candida so even eating something with even 1 gram of Sugar makes me look 6 months pregnant and break out in a rash all over my face. My kidney tests came back high so I'm scared to do a water or salt water enema and coffee is out of the question. Probiotics make me constipated for weeks and I've tried a lot of strains (even fermented foods). I also have a few swollen lymph nodes. My thyroid is low. The list goes on and on. I'm an absolute mess! I'm in desperate need of help because no doctors will help me. I just started NAET treatment a few days ago. I was thinking about starting with castor oil packs on my liver and stomach but I know I need much more than this. Does anyone have any suggestions to help me release some of these toxins AND avoid all the stuff I've mentioned? Is there anything left? lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)