CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Carnicom Video: Breaking the Fiber Bonds with Supplements

Bugbuster Views: 2,927
Published: 11 y

Carnicom Video: Breaking the Fiber Bonds with Supplements

Here is the link to Mr. Carnicom's site:

http://www.carnicominstitute.org/articles/reduction_of_bonds.htm

Great info is mention on the site and in the video and may very well make a huge difference for all of us.

Other important supplements are mention on the site and video.

Take notes so you don't miss important info.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone, Here is some info that I think could be very helpful for others to gain good progress with battling Morgellons.

I also want to report that I am doing very well with no symptoms. As some of you know I have had a terrible struggle much like the rest of you with Morgellons. I battled terrifying symptoms for years. The only thing that happens to me is when there is heavy chemtrail spraying, my head fills up with what feels like thick Morgellons goo. I also have had problems with a cough that wouldn't go away until using the two supplements mentioned. I believe that this could really help others. Of course the better you take care of yourself the more these supplement can help.

Here is a testimony from another forum that I found:

"My boyfriend and I added the n-acetylcysteine and L-carnosine mentioned in the video, along with vitamin C and whey protein which Carnicom recommends. The results have been nothing short of AMAZING!!! We were both covered in sores, I had lost a lot of hair, eyebrows, etc. And we had tried dozens of protocols with minimal results. I can't say enough about this incredible breakthrough. My skin is MY skin again. Biofilm is gone! My blood looks normal again, instead of a watery hot-pink. Carnicom is really on to something here and I can't wait for his next update. I highly recommend Morgellons sufferers listen to this audio. It has CHANGED our lives."

Scientific research by Mr. Carnicom regarding supplements (ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) and glutathione) breaking the bonds of Morgellons: Here is the video (above) done by Mr. Carnicom. This video also mentioned Carnosine which is another amazing supplement that can help: A very BIG thank you to Mr. Carnicom!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (15)