CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Baking soda enema

The Bluegrass Lady Views: 7,782
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 116,789

Re: Baking soda enema

Hi, I had stage 2 colon cancer on the first bend and the Dr.s wanted me to have radiation and chemo before surgery and after. I did not get hasty thank God and comply with these orders. Tried baking soda enemas and wow what a result. Before my ph was so low it was unreadable.and after about a week it is on the chart holding firm and the alkaline is fighting the cancer well. I also got on the Hallelujah recovery diet of fresh vegetable juices flushing all the toxins out of my blood stream and building up my immune system. I also had one partial root canal tooth pulled and a crowned tooth infected and pulled both on reach of each side , not done correctly and the bacteria in my mouth started this bacteria I know in my colon . it was easy for me to connect the dots because I am never sick except when I had dental extractions done.so I started brushing my teeth as well with baking soda and just recently had a thermography done and colon was not marked. Saved my organs and got rid of the fungus...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)