CureZone   Log On   Join
How to correctly take biotin supplements for Hair loss ?

markbellows Views: 10,511
Published: 11 y

How to correctly take biotin supplements for Hair loss ?

This post is just a message to all about how biotin works and advice for all to not make a mistake I did . Sorry for long post

I am a uric acid patient and I was on a low protein diet - with no animal protein in my diet. Without a family history of alopecia, I became completely bald at age 28, 6 months back to the present date . What biotin did to me was regrown hair and a good lesson to tell the world how to take Biotin supplements the correct way !!!

Like many of us , I tried the Biotin 5 mg supplements for my problem and was quite successful within the 2nd month. :D

Biotin Works !!!

The biotin works in growing back hair by using the protein stored in the body as muscles. If you are going to start biotin as your hair supplement than you have to take atleast 20 g of protein daily . It does not mean you have take some protein shake , just 2 to 3 eggs would be great.

If you are strict vegetarian, you can make diet that gives enough protein so that biotin can convert your diet protein to hair , instead of your body stores of protein.

The Blood type O patients should compulsorily take some eggs and don't substitute dairy protein for your hair growth because dairy protein is not so good for us. Don't take whey protein too , for many reasons .Try albumin if you are already taking protein for body building or recovery from ailments and don't mix the milk and egg protein.

Other blood group people can you protein choice as per D'adamo's suggestions.

Here you can read suggestions to what type of protein for your blood type
//www.curezone.org/ER4YT/

If you are uric acid patient like me , please consult your doctor about the biotin supplements and may be you can start on a low dose like 1000 mg biotin and check your Uric acid levels periodically.

Biotin is a great immune supplement , and reading through a lot of Pub Med articles I found Some serious Genetic diseases like autism and Klienfelter are also biotin deficient and Since I am myself one among them I got many benefits from biotin and I will start biotin again after solving my low protein diet .

Cheers every one !!!. Thanks for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)