CureZone   Log On   Join
Chronic intestinal Problems, Don't know what to do.

V82 Views: 1,598
Published: 11 y

Chronic intestinal Problems, Don't know what to do.

I've been having bowel upsets, chronic abdominal pain and diahrea for over 3 months now.

I think this is because I took Tetracycline for 1 1/2 years for acne. My dermatologist told me nothing about these effects.

I went to my family doctor for help and he prescribed me a anti-depressant and said I was a hypochondriac for worrying about taking tetracycline!

I am confused as to what my problem is. The doctor said IBS but I think that is cop out.

I think I have gut dysbosis or some form of candida, though bowel problems are my only symptoms. I hope my symptoms don't get worse and spiral out of control. I get so depressed every morning.

I just hate myself for taking the Antibiotic for so long, but I stupidly trusted my doctors. Now they seem to not to be able to help me.

I am going for a colonoscopy tomorrow so I am sitting on my computer preparing.

I doubt anything will be discovered from the colonoscopy.
I am going to take Acidophilus DDS, eat Sauerkraut and Miso.

I am so angry at the medical establishment! I want to feel healthy again. I want to have a happy life my with my girlfriend, the people that are supposed to make you healthy make you sick! I feel so guilty for taking the antibiotic!

If anyone can give me guidance I would be so happy. I am so confused.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)