CureZone   Log On   Join
Chlorophyll, Chlorella and Copper

Heavy Metal Detox Kit
Removes heavy metals from the body

snugglykindness Views: 5,827
Published: 11 y

Chlorophyll, Chlorella and Copper

hi, does chlorophyll bind to copper and detox it from the body? i c all these preparations with 4 mg copper per 100 mg chlorophyll in them and read people taking pretty high amounts at once some taking chlorophyll 4 times a day which would be 16 mg of copper a day. for most people 4mg of copper is the max in a day and if somebody was taking 4 doses a day that would be 16 mg of copper which i think would put most people in a hospital making them very sick or dead.

if chlorophyll binds to copper then it would just stay stuck to the chlorophyll and come out in urine. but then would the chlorophyll take more copper out of the body or would the amount of copper in the chlorophyll be the max it can bind to?

i'm asking this cause i'v been taking chlorella and that stuff has been sucking my copper levels like crazy making me copper anemic. i feel like crap all the time and i just made the connection so i'm stopping the chloerella and i'd like to try chlorophyll cause i still want to deodorizing qualities and it also totally cleared up my allergies i don't blow me nose all day anymore. but this copper deficiency caused by chloerella is ridicules so i'm considering chlorophyll instead.

any other suggestions for allergies and body deodorizing?

thanx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)