CureZone   Log On   Join
Healing my Hidradenitis Suppurativa/Acne Inversa as naturally as possible. Follow me!

MrsLeilaB Views: 2,215
Published: 11 y

Healing my Hidradenitis Suppurativa/Acne Inversa as naturally as possible. Follow me!

Hey everybody. I have had HS for at least 13 years now (maybe longer). It was never really that bad until a few years ago, when I ended up having incision and drainage in two sites on either side of my groin. Since then and the birth of my second child, it has gotten progressively worse. Last year I started using diet to help control it. It had a huge impact and areas that used to swell to the size of golfballs rarely swell anymore and have never gotten to golfball size since I changed my eating habits.

Whilst I have not managed to get it into remission, I am much happier and more healthy than I've ever been. I have decided to try Antibiotics , following a few weeks of poor diet and hectic life! I am still using the diet to control it, too, and hope one day, to find remission.

Please follow my blog at healinghidradenitis.com, healinghidradenitis on Facebook, @healingmyHS on Twitter and Pinterest. You may find some of my ramblings useful! I hope you are having a low pain/pain free day :)

No selling involved, just my words of experience :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)