CureZone   Log On   Join
White fine strings! What kills what?

divinity2k Views: 3,642
Published: 11 y

White fine strings! What kills what?

So, I have a couple of questions.

For a long time now, I would get white string like stuff coming up mixed with cough slime, from the esophagus(lungs)when I cough. Approx. 3 cm. I have noticed that they are hard to tear apart with the tongue when fiddling with them. I was thinking, that it was just "lung-mush" due to a slight infection or something.

Well, since my last (and second) coffee enema, and also since deliberately starting to drink a mix of olive/sunflower oil in the morning, eating my marinated garlic cloves, buying Sea Salt that I eat just normally with food and cooking with coconut oil, and also eating curry with some foods, I noticed a shyte load of these 3 cm string like white (dead) stuff in my stools this morning.

They were practically 90 % of the stools. I was thinking they could be left over fiber strings from the asparagus I had three days ago. They were digested to the point that they were extremely thin, but the full 3 cm length was still there, as if only the spine was left.

What on earth could this be? And would the foods and oils I am eating be killing them off? And does anyone have any idea which of the foods or oils kills what?

Thanx!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)