CureZone   Log On   Join
GMOs and Wheat

saywhatagain Views: 781
Published: 11 y

GMOs and Wheat

Most of you are probably aware of the issues with GMOs, I have been aware of the problems with these for a while and I do avoid them as best as I can. If you are not aware of how toxic GMOs are, you really need to go online and watch some videos, The World According to Monsanto is a good one, doesn't have tons of research but is a good overview on how the FDA approved them with almost no review, a lot of good information.

Recently, within the past couple of days I have become aware of how the wheat in the US food supply is also basically toxic. Probably most of you are already ahead of me on this topic, as people often post of going gluten-free on this forum. I never went gluten free because I am not one to follow the crowd, just because everyone says gluten is bad for you doesn't make me believe it, but since finally doing some real research on the subject, it does seem that our wheat supply is quite toxic due to the cross-breading techniques employed, they are probably just as toxic, if not more toxic, than GMOs. I still need to do more research on the subject and I still don't believe that it is the gluten specifically that is harmful (from my research so far but I need to do more) and I also believe that many grains are extremely beneficial for human health (depending on the person, some people may be better off without them completely). At any rate, there are studies that show this engineered wheat destroying the gastric mucousa and intestinal villa of mice. There is also a substance that works as a neurotoxin and messes with your appetite regulators.

Realistically, you have to eat organic if you don't want to be ingesting toxic waste into your body. I have been avoiding committing to organic for a while because even organic is really just a different type of commercial farming many times but it looks like it really is necessary. Even organic wheat through could be toxic (have to research this still) and I think it really is going to depend on the variety. You also don't want to be consuming meat that has been raised on Genetically-Modified-Organisms feed and the only way to avoid this is to buy organic, or better yet buy from local farmers who don't feed their animals GMOs.

It is really a sad situation when 90% of food you buy in the supermarket and at a restaraunt in the US is basically a mild poison. I am just making up that 90% number but I really feel like it is at least that high, if not higher. I go into a restaraunt and I look at the menu and there is literally nothing that is not toxic in some way contaminated by GMOs or toxic wheat. How long can our country realistically survive until we are unable to reproduce? Well, its already happening. And certainly these can play a big role, in addition to Antibiotics and other pharmaceuticals to gut inflammation and an environment conducive to gut dysbiosis and parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)