CureZone   Log On   Join
10mm Gallstone - too big to dissolve? Acetic acid?

malibulj Views: 12,746
Published: 11 y

10mm Gallstone - too big to dissolve? Acetic acid?

after an attack a few weeks ago I've had an ultrasound as Dr confirmed I had 1 large gallstone (10 mm inside gallbladder). They (primary care Dr and Gastroenterologist) recommend surgery to remove gallbladder. I am (a woman) 42 and in relatively good health- I am about 30 pounds overweight and my mom has Gallstones (no pain yet) and aunt had to have GB removed because of stones.

I want to avoid surgery and I have been trying to improve my diet. (Low fat, high fiber, lots of water, vitamins- multi, C, Calcium, Curcumin). Has anyone had luck shrinking or dissolving a stone of this size or larger? Gastroenterologist says I have a 60% chance of another attack and says due to the size I should have surgery.

I am most interested in anyone's success with taking lemon juice or green apple juice, or acetic acid (vinegar) - I bought a tincture of Gold Coin Grass but it tastes so awful I don't know that I can finish it. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)