CureZone   Log On   Join
How I got rid of my fecal breath

John D Views: 2,170
Published: 11 years ago

How I got rid of my fecal breath

I've had fecal breath for many years. The other day, I was in to see my doctor for my monthly check-up when I received two new prescriptions for cholesterol treatment. Zocor and (prescription) Niacin 500 mg(vitamin B3). After taking these on the first day, I noticed my breath wasn't as strong as before. Thinking this may just have been covered up by my last meal, I ignored it. After the second day my breath was less fecal.. as far as I could tell, the fecal odor had disappeared. There were still some food and other odors but no 'strong' fecal odor. I also noticed when I brushed my teeth my breath stayed fresh much longer than usual.

Now maybe it's just my sense of smell that has been modified, or maybe not. The behavior of others around me will tell the tale. So far, I've been 2+ days without the strong fecal breath I've been living with for the past 20 years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.258 sec, (1)