CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Clients reactions with Lufenuron?

ericbakker Views: 3,493
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,066,539

Re: Clients reactions with Lufenuron?

Hi James,

The most common side effect I've noticed is fatigue, and a few folks have been severely fatigued. Depression and anxiety are others. One guy had to stop because after three days he was experiencing shaking chills and problems with urination (but he also had a protaste yeast infection).

Die-off ranging from mild to severe also. I have a few contacts practitioner in Europe as well as several in Australia, and have heard from several practitioners that they have receivd similar reports. But he', I also get reports like this from folks on garlic, SF 722, and even taking coconut oil and probiotics as well.

No one product you take for candida is 100 percent guaranteed to "cure you" and create no additional unwanted effects. Lufenuron may well be a perfectly valid product for some, it's just that I don't feel comfortable recommending a product that was designed to eradicate fleas for humans with a yeast infection,that's all. Don't let that stop you using it my friend, it may end up being the holy grail for you.

But, if you notice any untoward effects, cut the dosage.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)