CureZone   Log On   Join
Salt Water Bath --- the new Salt Water Flush??

Views: 963
Published: 11 y

Salt Water Bath --- the new Salt Water Flush??

Hi everyone,
I joined just to tell you all about something amazing that I discovered. This is my 5th time on the Master-Cleanse and I'm on day 6. I've never had problems with the salt water flush but for the last two days I can't keep it down. It will stay down for over an hour with no movements. When I try adding another cup of salt water, I start violently vomiting everything up, including the first cup.

Today I decided to relax and detox with a hot bath. I didn't have Epsom Salts so I used my Sea Salt that I use for the SWF. I added about one cup of Sea Salt and one cup of baking soda. After about 20 minutes, I had to get out and run to the toilet!! Over the next 30 minutes I had 5-6 more BMs. I feel a huge energy boost after 2 days of feeling listless.

I had to share that with you all, so anyone who is having trouble with the SWF, try a salt water bath!! This should be used in conjunction with your laxative tea.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)